viernes, 11 de agosto de 2017

Writing 2 FCE

2. Write 120-150 words in an appropriate style.
You have just returned from a trip to Canada. You flew there and back with Maple Air. You decide to write to the airline to complain about your flight and ask for some money back.
Read the advertisement and the notes you made and then, using the information, write a letter to the airline. You may add other relevant points of your own.
I am writing to you in order to complain about my last flight with your airline Maple Air because I have had some problems in the flight. Some things were very different from what the advertisement said.

In the first place, I had some problems at the boarding since it was planned to be at 10:00 but it was delayed two hours and, as a consequence, I arrived in Canada later and I couldn't do all things that I have already planned.

In the second place, I wasn’t comfortable on the plane due to the staff. They were quite rude and they didn’t help me when I had problems. For instance, I had a problem with the food because the advertisement of the company said that there was no problem with special diets, but on the plane they told me that they hadn’t vegetarian food for me and I couldn’t eat anything at all. It also said that they had the latest in-flight entertainment, but they only had an old film.

I expect you will take good note of my complaints and you make a full refund of all I have paid.

Yours faithfully,
Mr García

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario